Friday, October 9, 2009

rainy day



It rained today, which annoyed me because it's supposed to be spring, and the winter was long. My friend dragged me out into it, up a mountain with her noble beast, Phoebe. Then it rained too hard so we sat inside her little blue car and listened to the music that we love. Rainy days aren't so bad, I actually adore the rain, I'm just hanging out for the songs of summer to sing. To me rainy days are the epitome of reflection and peace, a perfect time to lie and wonder, to sit in silence of voice while music plays too loud. An image that I conjure up in my head is umbrellas (no kidding.) I personally love to stand in the rain under an umbrella and I can't really give you a reason why, I just love it. Well that's my ramble about the rain today. I really hope you enjoy the next rainy day that comes your way 'cause, baby, God sent it to ya for some reason, and it is beautiful.













http://media.photobucket.com/image/umbrella%20in%20the%20rain/chez26/Water/Umbrella-DancingInTheRain.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment